New Club House
PLEASE HELP SUPPORT OUR PLANNING APPLICATION
We have put in planning permission for a new club house, although the current building has served us well since the 1988, it is clear the facilities are now inadequate.
We would be really grateful of your support to help us get the approval required.
If you would like to assist us please could you write a letter of support to North York Moors National Park Planning Dept. quoting the reference number NYM/2017/0261/FL
or follow this link
Before 19th May 2017
The new facility will include:
reception desk; secure storage; changing rooms; appropriate toilet facilities; facilities for disabled persons; kitchen storage; staff facilities; instruction and training space; cartridge store; office.
Points in support of the new club house:
– Represents positive investment in a rural business;
– Will secure much needed rural jobs and lead to new jobs in a rural area;
– Will create excellent facilities for locals and visitors in this rural sport;
– Will support the shooting industry in the Moors as it will encourage more people to take part and improve their skills.
– Will really improve the facilities to an excellent standard and meet the needs of disabled people.
– The new facilities will allow people of all ages, abilities and disabilities to take part in a rural sport.
– The better quality lodge will ensure the shoot ground stays in business and continues to support local tourism;
– Will be a real boost to local tourism and will support businesses in Osmotherley.
– Attractive well- designed building which fits in well with its setting.
– The improvements are much needed as the existing lodge is not fit for purpose.
– The new lodge will make for better safety and security for all people using the site and premises.
Thank you for your support.