New Club House
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE PLANNING PERMISSION HAS BEEN APPROVED
BY NORTH YORKSHIRE
Thanks to the support of the local community, our members and customers we are delighted to confirm that planning permission has been granted for the construction of a new club house. We now expect construction to commence in April 2019. The construction should take less than two months to complete and the ground will remain open throughout this period.
The new facility will include:
reception desk; secure storage; changing rooms; appropriate toilet facilities; facilities for disabled persons; kitchen storage; staff facilities; instruction and training space; cartridge store; office.
The new club house:
– Represents positive investment in a rural business;
– Will secure much needed rural jobs and lead to new jobs in a rural area;
– Will create excellent facilities for locals and visitors in this rural sport;
– Will support the shooting industry in the Moors as it will encourage more people to take part and improve their skills.
– Will really improve the facilities to an excellent standard and meet the needs of disabled people.
– The new facilities will allow people of all ages, abilities and disabilities to take part in a rural sport.
– The better quality lodge will ensure the shoot ground stays in business and continues to support local tourism;
– Will be a real boost to local tourism and will support businesses in Osmotherley.
– Attractive well- designed building which fits in well with its setting.
– The improvements are much needed as the existing lodge is not fit for purpose.
– The new lodge will make for better safety and security for all people using the site and premises.
Thank you for your support.